Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I doubt it is Obito...I think it is the Uchiha Clan Ancestor...the first Uchiha ever...*nodnod*

Changing tunes...anyone else laugh when they read Killa B talking about a 'middle-aged woman's chest' and then the 8-tail telling him he couldn't believe he had the courage to reveal his 'sexual fetish' at a time like this.

I doubt it is Obito...I think it is the Uchiha Clan Ancestor...the first Uchiha ever...*nodnod*

Changing tunes...anyone else laugh when they read Killa B talking about a 'middle-aged woman's chest' and then the 8-tail telling him he couldn't believe he had the courage to reveal his 'sexual fetish' at a time like this.

Which makes me wonder if he's interested in Tsunade,since he was staring at her chest.

Here's the link to Naruto Manga chapter 595: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595

Well nothing extraordinary in this chapter. Nothing more than the expected Naruto vs Tobi actions here. Also a little more Kakashi and Guy action is here too. But there is one thing which is really bugging me. Why isn't Tobi using his Rinnegan? You know, he could've easily dealt with that Raikiri kunai and hit Naruto using his rinnegan. He didn't use it through the six paths and still now he is not using it. I wonder why....

Here's the link to Naruto Manga chapter 595: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595

Well nothing extraordinary in this chapter. Nothing more than the expected Naruto vs Tobi actions here. Also a little more Kakashi and Guy action is here too. But there is one thing which is really bugging me. Why isn't Tobi using his Rinnegan? You know, he could've easily dealt with that Raikiri kunai and hit Naruto using his rinnegan. He didn't use it through the six paths and still now he is not using it. I wonder why....

Well Most probably coz his six path powers were already given to the revived Jinchuriki who are now gone. That's the reason he only fought using the Gedo Mazo.

Edited by saminyt

Well Most probably coz his six path powers were already given to the revived Jinchuriki who are now gone. That's the reason he only fought using the Gedo Mazo.

I doubt that's the case. A particular power of the rinnegan cannot just vanish like that. Also if that was the case then Pain couldn't have summoned the second animal path as Jiraya destroyed the first and took the body.

Here's the link to Naruto Manga Chapter 596: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/596

Finally Tobi got hit, i have to say the guys did a pretty good job penetrating his defence. But one thing, didn't we already know that Tobi always used "one" jutsu to dematterialize himself and make things around him appear and disappear (well i never considered two different jutsus, what about you guys?). Also, i didn't quite understand the part in which Tobi got hit. How did it happen again? Naruto tried to hit him with the rasengan, the rasengan dematerializes, tobi and naruto are passing through each other and BANG!! Tobi is hit in his arm, now how did that happen? Can someone explain it to me, thanks.

Yeah, I'm confused as well. So this is the sequence of events from what I understand

1) Guy swings his weapons, whatever they're called, Tobi phases and the weapons pass through him.

2) Tobi uses his sharingan so he can up his reflexes, he catches the weapons in his hands. He is now solid.

3) Naruto throws a punch at Tobi, holding a Rasengan in his hand.

4) Rasengan disappears, Tobi phases, Naruto goes through him

5) Tobi is somehow hit? Tobi says its because he thought Kakashi was using two jutsu, one to dematerialize, another to re materialize, but Kakashi says it was only the one.

So...Kamui can both de- and re-materalize? So, it's what? His version of Hiraishin (his sensei, the Fourth Hokage, used Hiraishin to teleport himself to sealed kunai), so Kakashi uses Kamui not to teleport himself but other objects (and apparently jutsu).

Edited by RikuoAmero

5) Tobi is somehow hit? Tobi says its because he thought Kakashi was using two jutsu, one to dematerialize, another to re materialize, but Kakashi says it was only the one.

So...Kamui can both de- and re-materalize? So, it's what? His version of Hiraishin (his sensei, the Fourth Hokage, used Hiraishin to teleport himself to sealed kunai), so Kakashi uses Kamui not to teleport himself but other objects (and apparently jutsu).

Hey Rikuo, i think you got this part wrong. naruto-3493191.jpg

I think that it was Kakashi who was telling Tobi about the two jutsus, that he at first suspected Tobi of having two jutsus where it was really one single jutsu. In the panel where Tobi is standing, you can see the speech bubbles but they are not pointed towards Tobi or anyone in paricular meaning that the speaker is not in that panel, thus leading me to believe that it is actually Kakashi speaking to Tobi and not the other way around. But anyway, it still doesn't explain how tobi got hit.

Kakashi's kamui sends whatever he observes into the "other dimension," the same one tobi passes through (we saw him hold sasuke and in the anime nagato there) with his jutsu. It had been believed that tobi possessed 1 jutsu that allowed him to travel to that dimension/take other things there (his teleportation) and a seperate jutsu that allowed him to become intangible. However, kakashi noted the scratch on tobi's mask, and theorized that when tobi became intangible, his body was actually in the "other dimension," only leaving a visual projection of his body in the real world. Thus, when kakashi used kamui on the rasengan while tobi was intangible, tobi and the rasengan were in the other dimension at the same time and roughly the same position, thus how kakashi and naruto were able to damage tobi.

Of course, kakashi can only use so much kamui, and tobi still hasn't used his rinnegan in this fight, so the battle is far from over.

• Like 1

Kakashi's kamui sends whatever he observes into the "other dimension," the same one tobi passes through (we saw him hold sasuke and in the anime nagato there) with his jutsu. It had been believed that tobi possessed 1 jutsu that allowed him to travel to that dimension/take other things there (his teleportation) and a seperate jutsu that allowed him to become intangible. However, kakashi noted the scratch on tobi's mask, and theorized that when tobi became intangible, his body was actually in the "other dimension," only leaving a visual projection of his body in the real world. Thus, when kakashi used kamui on the rasengan while tobi was intangible, tobi and the rasengan were in the other dimension at the same time and roughly the same position, thus how kakashi and naruto were able to damage tobi.

Of course, kakashi can only use so much kamui, and tobi still hasn't used his rinnegan in this fight, so the battle is far from over.

Clap clap clap. Bravo. Well done. And no, I am not being sarcastic. That does explain what happened. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

That barrier tobi use reminds me of the one sound four use to seal the 3rd hokage in part one

Damn...and here I thought 597 had been released and I was finally going to see Tobi unmasked only to find out it was (removed because if it was this character, the entire universe would be destroyed by the amount of rage released)

That barrier tobi use reminds me of the one sound four use to seal the 3rd hokage in part one

Damn...and here I thought 597 had been released and I was finally going to see Tobi unmasked only to find out it was (removed because if it was this character, the entire universe would be destroyed by the amount of rage released)

I read the spoilers,but i will wait for the actual translation, the one i read looks like " google translate "

Well, it's like what they say, remove all the impossible explanations and even the most impractical one becomes the solution. Though i once thought of this possibility, it was a bit hard for me to swallow. But looks like there are others who also accepts this as the solution. Anyway, thanks for that explanation, it makes that particular event a lot more understandable.

But this gives rise to another discussion. How come Kakashi's and Tobi's sharingan share the same dimension. Well i can only think of two explanations.

1. All the Sharingans share a common dimension.

2. The Sharingan in Tobi's right eye is actually Obito's.

Edited by Leviathan

I sure hope it doesn't mean he's got Obito's eye, considering it was supposedly crushed, and the likely hood of Tobi having his eye is near impossible. It'd be as farfetched as if Tobi was actually Obito or at least his body. If it's really his eye, then the chances of him being Obito is really high, which would be a big plot hole in of itself. Why choose some random no-name child Uchiha lost in a battle with half his body crushed and one eye taken out over any other Uchiha out there? Keep in mind that all happened BEFORE the Uchiha massacre.