Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

If Itachi had gone after Madara with this genjutsu, he wouldn't have needed Naruto at all. He would have had Shisui's eye implanted, gone up to Madara and looked him in the eye. However, since he didn't, then it means one of two things

1) Masashi Kishimoto has left a big plot hole, yet again

2) He'll probably say later that Madara would have been able to counter it, thus Itachi would never have bothered to do it.

The first thing that comes to my mind is : How will Naruto ever use a Sharigan when he is not Uchia... That part really sucks and what the function of the Magenkyo Sharigan :D:oh:

The first thing that comes to my mind is : How will Naruto ever use a Sharigan when he is not Uchia... That part really sucks and what the function of the Magenkyo Sharigan :D:oh:

Did you honestly not read the chapter? A crow flies out of his mouth (yeah, I know) and one of its eyes is Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan. Plus, you don't need to be a Uchiha to use a Sharingan eye, just look at Kakashi.

If Itachi had gone after Madara with this genjutsu, he wouldn't have needed Naruto at all. He would have had Shisui's eye implanted, gone up to Madara and looked him in the eye. However, since he didn't, then it means one of two things

1) Masashi Kishimoto has left a big plot hole, yet again

2) He'll probably say later that Madara would have been able to counter it, thus Itachi would never have bothered to do it.

Or maybe Itachi was counting on Naruto convincing Sasuke as to Madara's intentions and his influence on Sasuke's present plans. I doubt Naruto will be able to defeat Madara on his own even with the control of the Kyuubi and the crow Itachi gave him.

Or maybe Itachi was counting on Naruto convincing Sasuke as to Madara's intentions and his influence on Sasuke's present plans. I doubt Naruto will be able to defeat Madara on his own even with the control of the Kyuubi and the crow Itachi gave him.

I can actually see that happening. Naruto convincing Sasuke... Then the two of them will gang up on Madara... who knows?

Lol as always you post up the new link. ;)

Thanks hehehe anyways

I don't know about you guys but did you also get that feeling in your stomach that something huge is going to happen next? Either they going to meet up with Sasuke or Madara.....Or kabuto is going to pull out his trump card?

EKKKKK!!! totally mind boggling! ....

Speaking about Madara ....How freaked out was Naruto when Itachi told him that if he takes on everything....he will land up like Madara....Woah even I felt the burn of that one.

Also....Man that chapter cracked me up XD

31479f1f9a781a16d9dc9b220f327da3.pngc22f137ae9cd850df75879f04c52ab44.pngdb1ddd3546ba7a9085ded0071f5f003a.png

Need I say more? tehehe brilliant...