Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I know right? lol Don't you just love how cocky he can be? =) :greedy:

Well it's also nice to see some character development from Naruto, before he would have just tried to argue with the fox in a shouting match, but now he actually does something using his head and gets a little long awaited retribution against the fox which was awesome to see, I was not at all expecting that:ewhz:

Actually the idea of Neji being evil is kind of intriguing, but don't get me wrong, I do NOT want him turning evil here. Though I love the plot twist. I can't believe that's the real Neji, I think the real one's tied up somewhere.

I actually think the appearance of Itachi and Nagato together but by them selves, makes me think that Kabuto has a different plan for them; Not fighting in the war, but maybe for combating against Tobi when Kabuto decides to make his movie against him.

Actually the idea of Neji being evil is kind of intriguing, but don't get me wrong, I do NOT want him turning evil here. Though I love the plot twist. I can't believe that's the real Neji, I think the real one's tied up somewhere.

I actually think the appearance of Itachi and Nagato together but by them selves, makes me think that Kabuto has a different plan for them; Not fighting in the war, but maybe for combating against Tobi when Kabuto decides to make his movie against him.

lol Nelzy,

Anyway on to chapter 541....

You know I would kinda like to see Naruto fight Raikage, though I don't see how that can work for this storyline, but still.... that would be one awesome fight.

I think it's nice that we get to see a bit more background on Bee. Though now that I think about it, we never had any background info on him in the first place:rolleyes:

Now that I've thought about it, I wonder why Itachi and Nagato are at a temple... I think I've seen the temple before somewhere in the story too, but I just can't remember where. Don't know if that really is significant or not, but its bugging me and I want to know *pouts to himself in a corner*

wow hehe what makes you think that Tsunade was the worst choice to send to prevent Naruto from leaving? lol ohh well it was a nice chapter though nothing really happened , but dun dun dun dun brother vs brother action :)

-------

since I cannot double post

-------

I see raikagesama has not posted the link to the latest chapter so I thought maybe I should do it since I am about to read it anyways...

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/1

Enjoy

-------

I don't know why nobody but me is talking in here but chapter 545 is amazing! Naruto finally on the field! this is going to be epic

• 2 weeks later...
This week's chapter was amazing! Naruto has acquired some great abilities and we can look forward to some action next week. Hopefully the powers Itachi gave him will emerge soon.....

I hope so tooooooooo! seriously ...i want to know what power Itachi gave Naruto