[術] Jutsu

Catwoman

I don't know. You are going to combine multi shadow clone with susanoo and space time migration to do massive damage? HOW? You wrote it yourself, Susanoo is mainly for defence. It's counter attack ain't something overwhelming. Also space time migration is nothing but instant movement dodging your opponent. There's no reason to combine it with shadow clone, that would be useless. Altogether from what i see you have monstrous defense but not so much offense.

What you are saying is that Susanoo has weak attack. You are wrong there my friend. Counter attack does not mean weak attack. I will simply laugh at my opponents weak move and then counter with my Susanoo's move. The three Susanoos we have seen so far-

1. Sasuke's can fire arrows with Amaterasu head at an instantaneous speed that killed Danzo like a dozen times

2. Itachi's Susanoo sword cut an eight headed giant Snake

3. Madara's twin Susanoo is at the moment kicking the butt of five Kages at once

So, how in the world would you suggest Susanoo's attack to be weak. On the other hand, you have already told about Susanoo's defence. Even the rasenshurikan is powerless against it. So I think it is fair to say that a Susanoo is the ultimate defence and a super offense. With it, I can take my time killing enemies coz they won't be able to touch me.

And to explain about the combination, say I make hundred Shadow clones, all of them have Susanoo. Then using Space time migration, I can appear in 100 spots at once and cause havoc with my overwhelming attack and speed. And the best part is, my enemies won't see it coming.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. 8 inner gates

2. Rasengan

3. Sealing jutsu

Really some people arent thinking, you arent ninjas and so you wont be able to have the physical body to do a lot of these. This is why my first two choices make sense. The 8 gates, although not exactly a jutsu in the conventional sense, basically can be released so that even a normal person can achieve their physical perfection, plus gain the power of a kage if you release all of them. Next off is the rasengan, which is seen as the ultimate of chakra manipulation. By having physical prowess and perfect chakra manipulation, I can basically do all that stuff that isnt considered a jutsu but is still useful, like walking on water and healing. This then brings me to my last point, the sealing techniques. Most jutsu could be replicated just by sealing something into a scroll then releasing it at the proper time. Imagine Ten Ten's kind of jutsu but with launching fireballs, bullets, or even large beasts. However, you need precise chakra control to use it, but it is also the most versitile out of all of them.

What you are saying is that Susanoo has weak attack. You are wrong there my friend. Counter attack does not mean weak attack.

This is completely true. The moment that your opponent is most off balance is after launching an attack, so by throwing a counter then you can actually do a lot more damage then with just a normal attack. With him adding in the Space Time Migration, it just means that he can always dodge the initial attack.

However, your strategy has one flaw. Susanoo would consume a lot of chakra. So imagine your untrained body have to split its chakra between 100 people, then try to use a large jutsu like that? You would just kill yourself from having no chakra...

This is completely true. The moment that your opponent is most off balance is after launching an attack, so by throwing a counter then you can actually do a lot more damage then with just a normal attack. With him adding in the Space Time Migration, it just means that he can always dodge the initial attack.

However, your strategy has one flaw. Susanoo would consume a lot of chakra. So imagine your untrained body have to split its chakra between 100 people, then try to use a large jutsu like that? You would just kill yourself from having no chakra...

I wanted to mention this in my last post. I am actually in a position where my Chakra is almost at a tailed beasts level. Otherwise, this strategy won't work.

What you are saying is that Susanoo has weak attack. You are wrong there my friend. Counter attack does not mean weak attack. I will simply laugh at my opponents weak move and then counter with my Susanoo's move. The three Susanoos we have seen so far-

1. Sasuke's can fire arrows with Amaterasu head at an instantaneous speed that killed Danzo like a dozen times

2. Itachi's Susanoo sword cut an eight headed giant Snake

3. Madara's twin Susanoo is at the moment kicking the butt of five Kages at once

So, how in the world would you suggest Susanoo's attack to be weak. On the other hand, you have already told about Susanoo's defence. Even the rasenshurikan is powerless against it. So I think it is fair to say that a Susanoo is the ultimate defence and a super offense. With it, I can take my time killing enemies coz they won't be able to touch me.

And to explain about the combination, say I make hundred Shadow clones, all of them have Susanoo. Then using Space time migration, I can appear in 100 spots at once and cause havoc with my overwhelming attack and speed. And the best part is, my enemies won't see it coming.

Well that was some answer. But man don't go regarding yourself as the Sage of Six Paths. I mean the combination you speak of will take godlike chakra. I mean splitting yourself to 100 clones and then using Susanoo with all of them!! Also using space time migration with all the clones!? Man, it's true we are talking fiction but keep a limit.

Well that was some answer. But man don't go regarding yourself as the Sage of Six Paths. I mean the combination you speak of will take godlike chakra. I mean splitting yourself to 100 clones and then using Susanoo with all of them!! Also using space time migration with all the clones!? Man, it's true we are talking fiction but keep a limit.

We are all imagining here. So why won't I imagine the best ?

• 2 weeks later...

I literally google'd list of jutsu and I just chose the ones that interested me.

I better give a description for some cause even I haven't heard of this o.o lol wtfudge

1.Crescent Moon Rasengan

Naruto combines the Rasengan with the rays of a crescent moon to engulf it in a blinding white light. This forms a white crescent moon with a star in the Rasengan, making the attack larger and more powerful.

2.Genjutsu: Mist

3.Genjutsu Kiss

I just found these 2 on the same page and it sounded like a good combination use Mist so I'm invisible and then kiss he/her and viola.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...