[術] Jutsu

Catwoman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee's an overall amazing taijutsu fighter. He definitely deserves more credit than what he gets!

Agreed, Lee is probably one of the best Taijutsu fighters in the series, seeing as he has no talent for Ninjutsu , Genjutsu and even Taijutsu and still becoming more than proficient in Taijutsu through willpower and training alone is amazing, he is definitely underrated.

My favorite is Eight Trigram Palm Jutsu.

The other ones I like are Dance Jusus by Kimimaro

And Last one would be Sexy Jutsu

Oh men I even forgot about Neji's jutsu's this is one of the most epic jutsu's I've seen in the Naruto series especially when Neji used it to fifht one of orochimaru's hench men when they went to find Sasuke the first time, I absolutely enjoyed this fight seen. But I believe this is classified as Taijutsu if I remember correctly.

Eight_Trigrams_One_Hundred_Twenty-Eight_Palms.JPG

Oh men I even forgot about Neji's jutsu's this is one of the most epic jutsu's I've seen in the Naruto series especially when Neji used it to fifht one of orochimaru's hench men when they went to find Sasuke the first time, I absolutely enjoyed this fight seen. But I believe this is classified as Taijutsu if I remember correctly.

Eight_Trigrams_One_Hundred_Twenty-Eight_Palms.JPG

Yeah you're right thats a taijutsu but it isn't mentioned that we cannot mention a taijutsu. And Eight trigram palm is so cool I couldn't stop myself from mentioning it here.:happy:

Yeah you're right thats a taijutsu but it isn't mentioned that we cannot mention a taijutsu. And Eight trigram palm is so cool I couldn't stop myself from mentioning it here.:happy:

Nah I wasn't meanning it like you were spamming ir anything, I was merly stating it as an observational fact. It is an epic jutsu all am waiting for is to see how his imprved his jutsu in Shippuden but alas I will have to wait a while for it since I watch the dubbed version, but I think it will be worth the wait, another person am waiting to see there jutsu is bushy brow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For me, the 3 jutsus that I like are as follows:

1. Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu or Multiple Shadow Clone Technique so I can create clones and be able to do many things at the same time.

2. Senjutsu or the Sage Mode so I can gather and use natural energy and easily increase the strength of all my ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu.

3. Kuchiyose no Jutsu or Summoning Technique so that I can transport animals or people across long distances instantly.

If I were to pick three jutsus, I would pick these -

1. Susanoo(For protection and counter attack)

2. Space Time migration(For quick evasion and stealth attack)

3. Multi Shadow clone technique(For combining the above techniques with this and causing mass destruction)

If I were to pick three jutsus, I would pick these -

1. Susanoo(For protection and counter attack)

2. Space Time migration(For quick evasion and stealth attack)

3. Multi Shadow clone technique(For combining the above techniques with this and causing mass destruction)

I don't know. You are going to combine multi shadow clone with susanoo and space time migration to do massive damage? HOW? You wrote it yourself, Susanoo is mainly for defence. It's counter attack ain't something overwhelming. Also space time migration is nothing but instant movement dodging your opponent. There's no reason to combine it with shadow clone, that would be useless. Altogether from what i see you have monstrous defense but not so much offense.

I don't know. You are going to combine multi shadow clone with susanoo and space time migration to do massive damage? HOW? You wrote it yourself, Susanoo is mainly for defence. It's counter attack ain't something overwhelming. Also space time migration is nothing but instant movement dodging your opponent. There's no reason to combine it with shadow clone, that would be useless. Altogether from what i see you have monstrous defense but not so much offense.

YES you are indeed right.