Suits

titanreese

I like the suits on Suits...

Nah, truthfully, I'm always impressed by the USA Network TV shows. Their quality is second only to AMC's original programming, and I'd easily put Suits up there with White Collar or Psych in terms of characterization and storytelling. Mike and Harvey are just simple and interesting characters, and they'll only get deeper as the show continues.

Great show, easy recommend from me.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Oops, I just found this topic. I looove Suits, and I'd definitely have to agree that it's up there with White Collar. (I used to watch Psych, but got really turned off to it after a few seasons.) USA has some great shows, my current favorites being White Collar, Suits, and the newbie Common Law; and Monk will always have a place in my heart.

But anyway, this topic is about Suits...

I don't usually like the cocky, oh-I'm-so-much-better-than-you-and-you-better-remember-it characters, but Harvey Specter is absolutely brilliant. Maybe it's because he's got that tough guy shell, but you know that he really does have some emotion under there. Then there's Mike, who's super easy to like; and while he does have the troubled past and character flaws, he's a good guy on top of that.

The supporting characters are also well-written and characterized, the storylines are great, and I love the quips and snarky comments. (DONNA <3) My mom compared it to Mad Men, only she thinks Suits is much better. (Which I have to agree on, as we both found Mad Men extremely dull.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...