The Bleach Manga or The Anime?

Teagann

Bleach Manga or Anime?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Bleach Manga or Anime?

Don't read the manga and I don't really enjoy the Anime either. Too many plot-holes, too much stolen from other series without credit, lame story-telling, and the animation in the anime keeps going down hill. The manga is probably better considering it doesn't have all the useless filler added, but I doubt it could be much better.

• 1 month later...

Manga all the way, but I'm even losing interest in that sadly. As Koby said a few post earlier... "Too many plot-holes, too much stolen from other series without credit, lame story-telling" As the story keeps going farther and father, it feels to me like the author keeps killing what Bleach is all about and what it stood for at the beginning of the series when Ichigo went to save Rukia for the first time. I think the author could have put everything he wanted to put in the series with a better storyline and less pointless **** and Bleach would have finished up right about now... stead we might only be 60% done and it just seems pointless for someone like me who have been a Bleach fan for 9 years and it feels like Bleach has come full circle but with no end in site.

• 5 weeks later...
I prefer manga over most animes and Bleach is no exception.

Yeah, pretty much the same here. I tend to prefer manga over anime anyway.

And I mean, I still kinda watch it when it comes on Saturday nights on Adult Swim (actually, I'm quite a few episodes behind), but even though I like the anime, the majority of an anime should not be filler. I think it's ridiculous.

The manga is loads better. Well, actually, it's been pretty boring lately, but honestly I feel like all my current series are getting pretty boring lately.

I like fillers because they add more into the mythos of Bleach,if you read the manga then you know roughly what will happen in the anime,at least it the fillers are not pre determined,stuff happens that isnt in the anime

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I am new to this site seems kool from what ive seen!

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Can anybody recommend some anime to me please??

Manga all the way, but I'm even losing interest in that sadly. As Koby said a few post earlier... "Too many plot-holes, too much stolen from other series without credit, lame story-telling" As the story keeps going farther and father, it feels to me like the author keeps killing what Bleach is all about and what it stood for at the beginning of the series when Ichigo went to save Rukia for the first time. I think the author could have put everything he wanted to put in the series with a better storyline and less pointless **** and Bleach would have finished up right about now... stead we might only be 60% done and it just seems pointless for someone like me who have been a Bleach fan for 9 years and it feels like Bleach has come full circle but with no end in site.

Completely agree. With the exception of the Soul Society Arc, I always found the manga to be better than the anime in terms of relaying the story, but lately this new Lost Shinigami Arc (or whatever the hell it's called) feels less and less like "Bleach" with every new chapter that is released. Even the Arrancar Arc was dragged on MUCH longer than it needed to be. The allure and excitement that pulled fans in at the beginning is nowhere near what it used to be. Bleach still has its moments, but I hope Kubo has an epic ending in store for all these years he's spent on it. I guess I'm straying from the topic: I prefer the manga. Anime tends to fall short of expectations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...