Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Durarara!! 16-24. Yeah watched the last 9 episodes pretty much in one go. Whats funny is I watched the first 8 over a year ago, then I watched 9-15 within the last two months, once I get 16 though I felt compelled to finish it. Man the beginning sure was slow with all that dialogue. I think it helped watching 9-24 dubbed as apposed to 1-8 subbed. I feel like I soaked more of the dialogue up. Seriously the beginning was pretty much nothing happening and just non-stop dialogue. Turned out to be great though, but it didn't really feel like everything had been sorted out.

Heck, the headless chick never even found out anything about her head much less ever even find it.. and well that was her whole reason for even being there to begin with.

Durarara!! 16-24. Yeah watched the last 9 episodes pretty much in one go. Whats funny is I watched the first 8 over a year ago, then I watched 9-15 within the last two months, once I get 16 though I felt compelled to finish it. Man the beginning sure was slow with all that dialogue. I think it helped watching 9-24 dubbed as apposed to 1-8 subbed. I feel like I soaked more of the dialogue up. Seriously the beginning was pretty much nothing happening and just non-stop dialogue. Turned out to be great though, but it didn't really feel like everything had been sorted out.

Heck, the headless chick never even found out anything about her head much less ever even find it.. and well that was her whole reason for even being there to begin with.

lol damn don't you hate it when you can't get into an anime you really want to watch...especially if its one of those completed anime (like you really want so see how it all ends but some the episodes seem so endless)

Watched Deadman Wonderland final (episode 12) it was awesome! They so need to get right on making a season 2 though I'm not sure or not if there is enough manga for that quite yet.

Ao no Exorcist episode 12... I knew I liked this show for some reason!

Watched Deadman Wonderland final (episode 12) it was awesome! They so need to get right on making a season 2 though I'm not sure or not if there is enough manga for that quite yet.

Ao no Exorcist episode 12... I knew I liked this show for some reason!

I don't read the manga so I'm not positive, but I heard the Anime only used exactly half of the currently released manga.