Looking for helpers!

Xanodus

Well, I've decided that I want to make an anime! However, I need some help doing so.

I need animators, music producers etc.

So is there anyone who wants to help out? More details on the actual making and storyline of the anime will be discussed if I get staff and help. If you want to help, just post saying what you would like to do-(music,animation, etc.).

I will be looking for a partner to write the actual storyline with, so if you want to help out, please post! :D

So far, we have:

Honeybee & Akarui Yuri - Storyline

Kaoru- Music (Imma send you a PM)

Yeah, I'm with Shade. Not that I don't think you could do a full show, just that it's a lot of work to jump into (especially for the animators). I'd also recommend getting some books on screenwriting, as it's a much more involved process than people think (off the top of my head I'd recommend the Screenwriter's Bible by David Trottier and Scott Meyer's blog Go Into the Story). This is actually another reason I'd say start small, as it really is a bitch to learn some of the intricacies of screenwriting and it's much better to make mistakes (a vital part of the process) on a small project than a big one. So read some books, read some scripts for shows and movies you like and then practice making some OVAs or something.

That said, if you ever need a fresh set of eyes in editing or just some advice here and there (we all need it), I'm always game. Screenwriting is a big subject to learn, and it's always easier when you don't have to figure out mistakes on your own (which is why I'm so glad my school has classes for it).

I know nothing of computers, but I can help out with storyline!! HMU if you need some help, boo!!♥

Well then, you're officially hired! When would you like to begin? We'll have to perhaps come up with a genre, name and stuff. I have an OP and ED sorted. :D

My advice start with little, fandub some episodes, make a short animation thingy, write a script and a few char concepts, should be just as fun

Yep, I will do so; since I need practice and all.

Yeah, I'm with Shade. Not that I don't think you could do a full show, just that it's a lot of work to jump into (especially for the animators). I'd also recommend getting some books on screenwriting, as it's a much more involved process than people think (off the top of my head I'd recommend the Screenwriter's Bible by David Trottier and Scott Meyer's blog Go Into the Story). This is actually another reason I'd say start small, as it really is a bitch to learn some of the intricacies of screenwriting and it's much better to make mistakes (a vital part of the process) on a small project than a big one. So read some books, read some scripts for shows and movies you like and then practice making some OVAs or something.

That said, if you ever need a fresh set of eyes in editing or just some advice here and there (we all need it), I'm always game. Screenwriting is a big subject to learn, and it's always easier when you don't have to figure out mistakes on your own (which is why I'm so glad my school has classes for it).

Thanks DuLake! I'll make sure to ask you if I have any problems ;)

I'd love to help with the soundtrack! I already have plenty of original music for all kinds of emotions that you can use. I probably can also try to help out with the voice mixing, sound equalizing etc. but I don't have many tools at my disposal, depending on what kind of quality you're looking for.

Oh and if its a drama/romance anime I can also give out a few storyline pointers hehe :P

Wow, this is great! Thanks for voulenteering guys! Okay, just to be clear:

Honeybee, I'll send you a PM once I have all the details :D Also, I'd like your opinions on titles and story plots if you're okay with it :D

idl- Of course! Join in! You can work on animation too :)

Teagann- Exactly what I need, a drawer! ^_^ I'll give you some details on the characters as soon as possible if you'd like to help :D

• 2 weeks later...