Sign in to follow this  
Diablo

Which Animes Drawing style did you like the most?

Which Anime or Mangas drawing style did you like the most?

My favorite drawing style was the one from xxxHolic, it looks like the Ukiyo-e prints from the ancient times.

I've always prefered the original source. So I don't really enjoy the drawing in an anime... (I rather appreciate voices ^^)

But as mangakas' style, I like Matsuri Hino (Meru Puri, Vampire knight...) and Takeshi Obata's (Hikaru no go, Death Note) work !

I like Akira Toriyama's style in DBZ and DBGT I don't read manga because I like animation over reading! so i can't say anything about manga there maybe others that i like but ilike the hair styles the most from DBZ and DBGT

I personally like the drawing style of Samurai Champloo. But for some reason I've always really liked the drawing style of the Tales of series (specifically Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia), both Abyss and Vesperia have anime so I think that counts.

There are not many artistic styles in anime I dislike truthfully. As for my favorite drawing or animation style, some that come to mind are Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, Samurai Champloo, The 1st Samurai X movie, Kara no Kyoukai, early Bleach (as the animation style has seemed to alter slightly overtime ... Maybe it's just me), Gantz, and Death Note. The 1st Samurai X movie had an absolutely beautiful art style. It would probably be my overall favorite for the artistic category.

Yoshitoshi Abe gets my vote. His works include Lain, Haibane renmei, despera, tehxnolyze & NeIa_7

Always loved his stuff. When I was 16 or so I managed to be lucky enough to find one of his artbooks on sale, very expensive but I bought it anyway it was well worth it. It was an haibane renmei collective, which I would only know a couple of years later when I watched the series for the first time.

In manga, Tsutomu Nihei, no contest-

Darker than black and Birdy the Mighty Decode are pretty nice drawing style. Oh yeah and Xam'd lost memories is my kind of style too.

I'd have to say Gurren Lagann, but mainly because of the colouring. I usually love the drawing style for a lot of anime when it comes to the outline, but I find a lot of anime colouring looks boring and dull. Gurren Lagann has bright colours and the highlights look very shiny which I love.

I loved the style of The Girl who leapt through time, I don't know why but I think is perfect, I also liked Canaan and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood