Toonami

Koby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's back imho. They wouldn't go through the trouble of airing it on the Saturday before April Fools because that's its most recent block. It used to play mid-day with the lineup of series that I heard about (DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, Etc). If they wanted it to be a joke, they would've played it today/now me thinks.

No it's not back. It was a joke you guys. With the recent ZOMGZ TOONAMI IS BACK!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spam on twitter thy decided to pull a prank. That's it.

That is not why they put it on. They apparently were working on it for a few weeks at least to do it. It wasn't until; AFTER it aired that it started trending on Twitter. Now, it has also boosted morale and momentum for sites like NeoToonami to start working harder in case they don't plan to bring Toonami back. I agree with some others that it would be a waste for just one single recording. Steve Blum, the voice of T.O.M. said that it wasn't definitely back, but he hopes it does come back. It is on is Facebook page, at least. The Feedback option in the Contact form for CN could easily be used for people to send in their request to bring it back. If they get enough requests, they would probably bring it back, for at least a little while.