Toonami

Koby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toonami was why i started watching anime... i used to watch afternoon toonami with my oldest kid when he was 5 or 6. back when they were running sailor moon and gundam wing and dbz and all the tenchi series, before they premiered big o and outlaw star.

i watch adult swim sometimes but it's just not the same... i miss toonami midnight run.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched toonami too and I was sad when it ended, it seems like even adult swim is going that way they don't really ever show anime. The only stuff they normally show at night unless it's a Saturday is American Dad, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Metalocalypse. I just wish that they would change it up and start putting actual anime's back on for Adult Swim!

Yeah Toonami was good but just before it kicked the bucket it was cruddy. All it showed was Naruto and poorly made American versions made anime. It was a Pitiful excuse for a Toonami that we all knew and loved. So i Give my salutes to Tom and the gang of the old Toonami, may you rest in piece and may no other knockoff be formed from your ashes. Goodbye.....Q_Q

Toonami Aftermath is an internet television channel dedicated to the golden years of tv programming that was cartoon network's Toonami. Anime, cartoons, comedy, action and parody are just a few words to describe the weekly lineup here at the Toonami Aftermath broadcast. This is a great channel for anyone who wants to revisit Toonami the way it was meant to be seen. The channel features a 24/7 broadcast, over 20 program blocks scheduled Daily and original content for a more relevant and thematic experience for the viewer. The Toonami Aftermath website launched on June 14th 2010 but the stream has been up 24/7 since January 18th 2010 and we are just getting started. Stay gold toonami fiends.

http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/

Hope you all enjoy :D