Favorite Cartoon Show

Diablo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben 10. I've watched every single episode.

Not Ben 10: Alien Force and onwards though... I hate that series.

The first one was awesome from the beginning to the end and as for AF yeah I was really hipped about it but over time I really got into it and when Ben Ten UA came out i was always waiting for new episodes to arrive.

Challenge? I already mentioned Looney Tunes in a previous topic on cartoons. So I thought I'd mention other things instead since I know it's something to be thrown about in most threads here in the cartoon section which, to be honest, would be boring to read after a while. Winnie the Pooh hasn't been mentioned and despite everyone knowing or having watched it in the past, it is never mentioned. For me, it was a large part of my childhood. More so than Bugs Bunny because it encouraged me to read. I had the Winnie the Pooh story books and certain ones to help me with homework from Primary school. I was more interested in going outside to play in the sun then get read a story by my mother before bed. xD

But I agree! Looney Tunes > Winnie the Pooh.

Unlike Winnie the Pooh, Looney Tunes is timeless due to being for all ages.