Diablo

Do you think 3 Legendary sanin are overrated? [SPOILERS]

They are definitely not overrated. Jiraiya can single handedly take down 3 of Pain's bodies without any intel and run away, he just chose to gather more information about the truth behind his power. Orochimaru has vast amount of jutsu knowledge and not only he perfected the Edo Tensei he can never really die as long as his consciousness lives on in someone else's body. Tsunade's medical jutsu is probably the best in the Naruto universe now, there's a reason she's the 5th Hokage

I personally think that the 3 Legendary sanin are overrated and there are stronger shinobi out there, for example the people in Akatsuki. Orochimaru was killed by Uchihas. Jiraya was killed by pein and I don't think Lady Tsunade is stronger than Jiraya or Orochimaru.

LOL Orochimaru is always coming back it kinda pisses me off they handicap him in some way. But I agree with you Tsunade is crap and Orochimaru is always to ambitious to fight to the fullest. Jiraiya was the only one who throw down and keep on kicking. They could have done this story way better in my opinion if Jiraiya was made 5th Hokage.

I feel like it's a bit overrated. It was a title given to them, but for some reason everybody sees them as what they were called in one place.

they're just called liked that ... I think everybody knows there are definitely stronger persons but if people  don't see/meet them, then how can people know there are stronger ones`? :D It just depends on how you see it ^^

jiraiya was only killed because he din't know pain's secret. pain acknowledges this. orochimaru was only killed because of his near death state. itachi too acknowledges jiraiya power. both jiraiya and orochimaru are sages. tsunade was able to defeat orochimaru while jiraiya was weakened by her poison.

As far as I can remember (I may be wrong) they were called the legendary sanin for their exceptional teamwork.....the title wasn't given to them because of their individual abilities......so in that regard : NO

jiraiya was only killed because he din't know pain's secret. pain acknowledges this. orochimaru was only killed because of his near death state. itachi too acknowledges jiraiya power. both jiraiya and orochimaru are sages. tsunade was able to defeat orochimaru while jiraiya was weakened by her poison.

In response to your last point tsunade could not defeat orochimaru......she struggled in her fight against kabuto and barely managed to hold her ground against oro, even when jiraya had, to some extent, recovered.

PS: I am terribly sorry for double posting!!!!