50 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Devil fruit

• Gum Gum
    • Chop Chop
    • Flame Flame
    • other

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Choppers Hito Hito no Mi turned a reindeer, into a genius, world class doctor, by 15 years old.

Oda has said if a human ate it, they would reach enlightenment (whatever that means)

Plus you get the transformations all zoans do, including super intelligence among others.

It's a very good contender.

IF the same is also true of the hito hito mythic zoan model, (daibutsu) it would be my choice. 

Marcos Phoenix fruit is pretty high up there too.

None of the logias really interest me all that much, light would be cool, but not until I understand more about how it works in one piece (cause it clearly does not obey regular physics)
Lighting was bad-ass, specifically being able to restart your own heart.
And I'm only interested in the darkness fruit, if my theory is correct and that blackbeard is completely normal and the ability to consume multiple devil fruits does not come from his "body structure", but from the fruits powers, I predict this because if his body really was special, he would not have needed to eat the darkness fruit first, he could have just started eating any devil fruit he found.

So that's the zoans and loagias covered.

Are there any paramencias that I find interesting/worthwhile?

Sugar has, potentially the most overpowered fruit in the entire show, but it's not a particularly fun one, imagine if the WG had it, instead of executing pirates (including Gold Roger) they could erase them from history, no more great pirate era, etc, but while OP and useful, pretty boring.

Law's fruit is an obvious choice, massive amount of power over a room which you can make bigger with practice, almost godlike, but not invincible.
Luffys fruit, is, honestly not impressive, at all, it's a boring fruit, that's not all that powerful, but luffy makes it work, unlike many people who have an OP fruit, and aren't that great themselves, luffy has turned a fruit that would ruin many people into a powerful weapon.

I think my preferences would be, in order:

1. Hito Hito no mi: Model Daibutsu (If, like the human human fruit it grants superhuman intelligence, which I assume it would), if not, Phoenix fruit.
2. Hito Hito no Mi.
3. Op Op no Mi.
4. Rumble Rumble no Mi.
(4.5. If Hito Hito no mi: Model Daibutsu does not grant super intelligence, like the human human fruit does, it goes here.)
5. Nikyu Nikyu no Mi.
6. Artificial Dragon fruit.