Ichigo's Dad

LordLi1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they go on with the anime .

I believe so as well, I hope we get to see alot of him and father ishida

Continuing the anime wouldn't be a good idea,as long as it catches up with the manga quickly. Just remember, kubo pace is the worst. Fourteen pages a chapter with five pages of dialogue isn't right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think Isshin is going to be a fascinating back story, I just hope they bring it along soon. It will probably be a 'filler' to break up the next arc a bit though, similar to 'the past'.

If it takes a whole filler arc to explain his backstory then please no! We have enough flashbacks and fillers. Even more if they put it in the middle of a major fight. They could slip the information in every now and then or sacrifice one episode for it, but please, not another month of torment!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Isshin is going to be a fascinating back story, I just hope they bring it along soon. It will probably be a 'filler' to break up the next arc a bit though, similar to 'the past'.

If it takes a whole filler arc to explain his backstory then please no! We have enough flashbacks and fillers. Even more if they put it in the middle of a major fight. They could slip the information in every now and then or sacrifice one episode for it, but please, not another month of torment!

Sooner or later this will be explained, and i sure hope it's going to be long since it will reveal soooo much about the story and the family bonds and i personally think it'll be a Romeo&Juliet kind of story ;)