LordLi1

Ichigo's Dad

i believe they will go further into it when kisuke asks his dad for help or something idk kisuke urahara probably has alot of faith in him

ichigo's dad seems to quite an interesting character and the give so many hints to his background yet they never really divulge more then he used to be(or still is) a captain of the 13 court guard squads?

wow i just glad to see the thread is still going. any way, i think we will get to see ichigo's dad's back story soon from the little bits and pieces they are giving away in the show recently

I don't think they will do a side story on the dad, tey will write it into the main story at aomse point to explain things to Ichigo. though i can't see the writer putting it off for too much longer with the whole Gingo thing going on now.

I would love to get some background on Ichigo's Dad, it seems like it will be quite an interesting story. So many questions about him. I hope we get more information about him soon, since they are bring him into the story now in the latest anime arc. :)

Zangetsu doesn't tell itchigo any other technic either. I mean what would itchigo become when he can use more technics or even kido? So basicly because ichigo and his dad are much alike i think there will be a little bit of a story about him, but Itchigo isn't spending much time with his dad, so we just know what we know.