Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Owl

borderlands

I've been playing borderlands a lot recently, and i came across a strange easter egg. If you go to the secret dock in treacher's landing, and shoot the barrels in a particular order, this odd little scene appears with a guy on a fish. anybody know what's that's about, or supposed to mean, or what the heck it is? also, anybody find any secret chests? I found one in rust commons west beneath the gun tower, and one in New Haven that gives you the Rider gun.

i'v played short time with a friend. so wrapped up in other games. donno when i'll really sit down with it. probably not till like the second comes out :S

I read up on Borderlands 2 with my issue of Game Informer. It actually looks really cool. It seems the emphasis is going to be on having a decent storyline in the game (which makes sense, but other than the end I liked Borderlands' story.) as well as better NPC interactions. The charachters are gonna be different from the first game, but they will be in Borderlands 2 as NPCs throughout the story.

It looks like the guns in the first game are being scrapped, and they are coming out with a whole new line that focuses more on the manufacturers personal style. If there is one thing Gearbox does right it is guns, so I am pretty sure we have no worries there.

I am really excited for it, but I doubt that Borderlands will ever stop being fun to play.

Borderlands 2 looks to be badical. Waited on my hands for what feels like forever for the Game Informer issue. Not sure I'm a fan of the Gunzerker guy (reminds me of Wolverine...), but I'm excited to hopefully phasewalk again.

I only got into the game earlier this year with the GOTY edition on PSTriple and fell in love instantly. I wish EVERY shooter was as enjoyable as Borderlands.

uhm its on top of the building with the gun and ammo dispenseries, the color of it is green, and all it says is " Hey, over here, haha!" yea y'know how cheerful cl4-pt is. lol

oh and yeah its in the beginning where you first meet dr. zed..