No activity without you..!

Koby

Some good ideas there. We thought the RPF hack would get people's attention but its seems it doesn't. I mess around with it sometimes (Just did actually ^_^). I haven't been around so I'm not too much aware of the changes Koby has made. I agree with the smileys though. I have thought about having an RPG tournament using the hack. Since you activity determines your level and whatnot, and thought that it could help out because people would want to win and you'd need to be active to get those stats up. I'm trying to think up stuff really. I thought of the download section and wanted it to be where members needed a certain amount of posts to go to them but I guess Koby disagreed. I could understand why, but that haven't gotten activity to where we'd like it. I do try to come up with stuff but sometimes it just sucks when you put in so much effort for nothing and when you get the results, its as if you've waste your time and in Koby's case, money.

Admittedly I haven't got a lot of Admin experience (usually Global Mod) but I would of thought restricting areas or privilidges based on post count (basic member gets a 100x100 avatar, 100+ post count gets 150x150. etc.) would be an incentive to post.

I have a better idea. Starting member gets default avatars (we can make and upload some) and 25+ or 30+ posts member can upload 100x100 avatar. People will try to get posts count as fast as they can to be unique. I agree with you about the smilies, I didn't really like them either. I like the default smilie set of Invision Board. You can get them on vBulletin too.

And get some news posters. I haven't posted that much, but at least I contributed on some news in the main site. We need more staff too.

We have the original emotes if you click view all.. I just thought these would be cool.. but if people would prefer the conventional ones, I can see about getting them.

And sure, SasukeX, new content, and more news posters is always great. I admit I've been slacking with FM and crap.. been primarily working with the anime sites of the network as they are new or still up-coming.. and needed to get them up. Still need to get v8 of FM up asap.. I need to convert the KH content to it as well.

I need to work on completely our unique set of skins, custom made to fit with the websites.. I want to have at least two custom skins.. and need to complete them soon.. A lot of stuff needs to be done in such little amount of time..

ATM I don't have internet at home.. so I'm on a limited time of internet when I visit friends and family.. :/