Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

Chrono trigger and Crono Cross (R.I.P. squaresoft)

Super Mario RPG (R.I.P. squaresoft)

Conker's bad Fur Day and another Donkey Kong Country (R.I.P. old rareware)

Lunar 3 (R.I.P. Studio Alex)

And not so much priority, but another Crash Bandicoot (from naughty dog) or Spyro the Dragon (from Insomniac) would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Zero escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Although I didn't quite care much for this one I did enjoy 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors a great deal and the last game (VLR) pretty much left it with a cliff hanger.

hmm... I guess not all visual novels are  bad. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I would like Crysis 4. They could retconn it a little and have Nomad as the main character and maybe Pscho gets his suit back and it not have any aliens, they just take on what is remain of  CELL and they could have some of the nano-suit enemies like there was in the first Crysis. And the should leave out the upgrades that have you to pay for with some type of points and then jump  through a zillion hoops to activate.

Another sequel to Sniper Ghost Warrior,  Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Call of Duty Ghosts, Rage, Spec Ops: The Line, Call of Duty Advance Warfare and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a sequel, but I wanted Grand theft auto San Andreas to get a prequel on the PSP just like Grand theft Auto III got Grand theft auto Liberty city stories and Grand theft Auto Vice city got Grand theft vice city stories.

Who knows if they will have plans to make one for the PSP Vita at this stage given the huge success of Grand theft auto V.

I would also like to see a see a sequel to Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven which seems to be the last game storywise. We got Tenchu Fatal shadows after which was a prequel, and Tenchu shadow assassins seems to be a reboot to the series.

We also got Tenchu Z on the XBOX which seem to be its own story and even that never got a continuation, and I am unsure if Tenchu: Time of the assassins on the PSP is part of the main storyline.

I would also like to see a sequel to Star Fox Assault or Command (if it is part of the main story). I know a new game is set to release soon, but I think this is a sort of reboot.

I would also like to see a Jade Cocoon 3 as we haven't had much of the monster/battle type games on the playstation as of recent.

• 4 weeks later...

Sam & Max - Season 4
-One of the funniest games ever made in my opinion, Sam and Max deserve another season, and then another, and another.

Golden Sun 4
-We are left with a cliffhanger on Dark Dawn! I must know what will happen next!. Golden Sun features a very interesting world and characters, and it would be a shame if it just died out without a conclusion.

New Pokémon Ranger
-It's one of the best spin-offs of one of my favorite franchises.

Half-Life 3

-Ask the internet why.

I would absolutely love a proper sequel, well, "sequel" to Paper Mario: TTYD

Don't get me wrong, I loved Super Paper Mario, but it just didn't feel as traditional as the last two; unfortunately Nintendo has no plans to get back on that due to Sticker Star and Color Splash.

R.I.P.

• 9 months later...