Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

• 1 year later...

I agree with a fallout sequel and I'm curious to see what Bethesda does now with the Elder Scrolls since Skyrim was quite a big hit and an impressive game. I'd also like another Red Dead game, maybe one playing as Jack Marston even though he wasn't my favourite character

Upvote for you.

I'm certainly looking forward to more open world games from Bethesda - interesting to see what they would do with any future TES and Fallout games. Of course I'm all up for a TESVI and Fallout 4. Would also like to see a sequel to Red Dead, even better if both the sequel and original games were then released for the PC, which is my preferred gaming platform.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see sequels for:

Urban Reign - Fight game for the PS2 that was done by Namco. Excellent fighting engine and had cameo appearances by Paul and Law.

Vanquish - Anyone who played this knows....this needs a sequel. Goddamn. So much fun....so much speed.

Darkness 2  - There needs to be a Darkness 3. I was really surprised at how good D2 felt. It was so easy to pick up and kill through till the end. Hoping 3 comes about.

Lost Planet 2 - Now I know Lost Planet 3 is coming out but it's nothing like the arcade-y monster hunter feeling that LP 1 and LP 2 had. That being said, 3 looks fantastic for what it is but I feel as though I need more of that take over the world while fighting 20 foot monsters in Mechs feeling.

Darkness 2  - There needs to be a Darkness 3. I was really surprised at how good D2 felt. It was so easy to pick up and kill through till the end. Hoping 3 comes about.

Funny cause I picked up a copy yesterday, still have some backlog to complete before I play it but it was the the limited edition so I couldn't resist a 1/3 of the price deal.

In terms of games:

Leisure Suit Larry 8

Gabriel Knight 4

Baldur's Gate 3

Edited by uipe
  • Like 1

I'd actually like to see a WWII FPS rendered with the same or improved Frostbite engine as the one in Battlefield 3 and MoHW. That would be awesome.

This. Modern shooters are manically boring these days, bring back the nazis. Plus, Frostbite would render the setting perfectly.

On a side note, I'd love to see a new Mirror's Edge game. Always like that game, found it different and very fun if a bit unwieldy.

Another I'd love to see is a continuation of the Dawn of War series, which with The Creative Assembly having been basically given access too the franchise by Sega buying Relic, I feel there is a distinct possibility that when this game does come out (and it fricking better) that i will die of nerdgasm 

Well like a few others who have said it already i'd like to see a new Fallout or an Elder Scrolls. But i'd also like to see an Assassin's Creed game done in The Roman Empire time period ( I don't think that's a sequel to the series really, but they did do a comic book of it)