Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

• 3 weeks later...

A new lufia based on the second, but not a crappy rework.

Im talking use the same style, use the same systems, same everything really - just a graphics update and a new story are all I ask for.

Although perhaps a different system to raise your monsters would be appreciated, along with newgame+ mode and challenge battles to earn the best loot.

I'd love to see a direct sequel to Red Alert 3, maybe encorperate some of the Commanders Challenge DLC units and characters into the game, and really up the Ai skills... I found CC a walk in the park with the exception of the Future Warfare Challenge, and even then, that only took 1 attempt to realise the best way to clear the challenge under par

I totally agree that a sequel to grim grimoire would be cool but i was thinking that with odin sphere it would be kind of cool if they made a prequel like telling the story of the five big rulers that were in odin sphere, so in odin sphere you had gwendolyn, cornelius, mercedes, oswald and velvet, but in the prequel it would tell the story of odin, elfaria, onyx, odette and maybe edmund? I also think it would have been cool if they had made another game for FFX-2 that told more of a backstory for paine baralai nooj and gippal cause if they had i would have totally bought!