Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

like ive said before in the CB i want a 3rd Black and White game >.< or a GoW mmo OR (although i know these are being made) Naruto games for ps3... but FASTER, takes them forever just to translate a dang game into english then sell it to us from japan >.< that and sometimes they dont want to give us the right to translate them and even have them >.>

Rune, I completely agree with you on the Star Wars: Battlefront. There were plans for a third one, but they were dropped during the recession. (curse you greedy bankers!)

Still, when they do make a third one, I hope they allow for bigger, and better battles, as well as perhaps even having a campaign involving all 4 armies fighting for control of the galaxy

There are just some games that we all hold dear for some illogical reason.

For me, I want to see a PS3 sequel to the " .Hack// " (dotHack) series. The games had an intriguing story, pretty cool art designs, and had everything needed to make a more than decent MMORPG. An entirely offline MMO based PS2 game just screams sequel fodder.

Alas, the closet we dotHackers ever got was the Japan-only game, FRAGMENT and that game died faster than Superman taking a Kryponite bullet to the brain.

I think I may be a slave to Capcom, but here's a short list:

Viewtiful Joe. The crazy 2D sidescrolling combat needs a zany installment on the PS3 or 360.

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams was excellent, but I thirst for more Genma decapitation!

Devil May Cry: Probably getting a DMC5 in the future, but in case it doesn't it's here on the list. Need I tell you why I want it?

From the other companies I adore:

Zone of the Enders. Rogue Galaxy. Soul Calibur. Dynasty Warriors Gundam (I'm going insane waiting for it!), and a proper Dynasty Warriors 7.

Hands down Mega Man Legends 3. I'm glad that MegaMan's creator has hinted to its actual production!! Only time will tell how long before something comes down the pipeline. Sidenote: A Brave Fencer Musashi sequel that doesn't take the entire series and turn it upside down. The PS1 version is a classic. The PS2 sequel (Samurai Legend Musashi) just passable. Last Sidenote: PARAPPA THE RAPPER 3!!!!!

• 4 months later...

Anyone ever heard of Shenmue? The series needs its final conclusion to its trilogy. You can't make two of the three intended games and then stop. There is a big enough fan-base, including myself, that will pre-order and reserve their copy of Shenmue III the instant it's announced.

I love to see Vagrant Story 2.

+1 for me too.