hotspot

Game Sequels you'd like to see

Here is 5 of them I would like to see. 1. Bionic Commando, 2. half life, 3. splinter cell, 4. borderlands, 5. another sequel to final fantasy 7 with graphics like XIII's, with voice instead of reading the whole entire time. These for the pc, xbox 360, & PS3.

I would have to agree with Legend of Dragoon which is still among my favorite games ever. But I would like to see another jade cacoon that isn't like Jade Cacoon two where they fucked the game up so bad it wasn't even remotely fun.

another golden sun would be pretty awesome (yes my gameboy again) :D golden sun was fun and maybe another boktai game

There was another Golden Sun game for the Gameboy. It's called Golden Sun: the Lost Age. I had one and my brother had the other.

Unless you meant that there should a third Gameboy installment...

Then you can ignore what I just said. XP

I'd like to see an Elder Scrolls 5. Oblivion and Morrowind were a lot of fun to play and as far as I know a fifth installment hasn't been announced yet.

Hell yeah I completely agree with ba11ard I so want another elder scrolls, one where u can do anything

yeah same with ba11ard elder scrolls 5. I would aslo love to see a infamous 2 on ps3, Assassins creed 3 ( I think it may already be in the making!), GTA 5 and probobly a prototype 2. Basicialy all the sequels to all the games i have. lol

I would kill for a Shining Force sequel in next gen. It was among the first RPG's that I played on the genesis that I loved oh so much.

Only problem is, if my wish be granted, Sega will publish it and it will turn out horrible. bleh!

Elsch is waiting for news of a Suikoden 6...it's my favorite series. it's too bad that just because it doesn't have the label 'final fantasy' it doesn't sell too well... I still have my hopes that there will be a 6th game though!