hotspot

Game Sequels you'd like to see

Here is a game most prolly wont know, Gun.Smoke for the NES. I'd love to see what a sequel to that game would look like today. It was hard but really fun. Or, maybe a direct sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, I enjoyed the F.L.U.D.D. mechanics.

I would love to see another Bioshock game, either as Rapture is going nuts or a venture back down to Rapture, possibly a restoration of the underwater city where they find that nothing really stays dead

On 2/19/2015 at 11:18 PM, Toddler Naruto said:

I'd love to see a sequel to Jak game series...sadly looks like Naughty Dog has abandoned it in favor of Uncharted and Last of Us though.

I just happened to purchase Jak and Daxter 1-3..played the crap out of them on my PS2

On 1/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, ludewick24 said:

I just happened to purchase Jak and Daxter 1-3..played the crap out of them on my PS2

I would like one as well and also Ratchet & Clank, haven't seen a sequel since the ps3 days and the last one was into the nexus

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance. A reasonably decent game from the Forgotten Realms World and although a sequel was created, the ending indicated a third but funding dried up :(

On 7/19/2017 at 7:22 PM, thy52 said:

More console pikmin

I am right there with you, man. I've been waiting for a Pikmin 4 announcement ever since the Switch launched.