Game Sequels you'd like to see

hotspot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I keep hoping for a second Bulletstorm. Hopefully the remaster of the original will have done well enough for People Can Fly to put their full effort behind a new one.

Another sequel I would love to have is Prey 2. As in the Prey 2 which Humanhead were making as a sequel to the orignal. I haven't played the new notPrey yet, I've heard it's good and Arkane are an awesome developer, but it's got nothing to do with Prey at all and really should have been a new franchise of it's own instead of just using Prey because Bethesda needed to justify buying it after it dumped the old sequel and ruined Humanhead studios in doing so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2009 at 4:58 AM, Koga said:

I'd love for House Of The Dead 4 to come to the Wii. I got a Perfect Shot accessory gun and I just love rail shooters. =)

Yessss, I hate ps4 move for gun games (although I have it). Would also love to see Sega's Golden Gun and Let's Go Jungle get ported to Wii.

Also would like sequels for the Deadpool game and Shovel Knight and I want Outrun 3. Can't think of any other atm since I haven't played video games in ages (pretty much since my Hori Flightstick 3 broke) Would also like an online Ace Combat like Ace Combat Infinity (but not a fucking free to play that limits you to 3 games every 12 hours, a $60 disc release with unlimited online gameplay like a Call of Duty) for ps4 when I can finally afford ps4.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:17 AM, gameboybp said:

I'd really love to see another real in depth batman game similar to the recent batman arkham games with batmans son Damian Wayne as the main character .

Hmmmm interesting, wouldn't mind having him as a playable character in Injustice either. Same for Plastic Man that's my fucking guy

fa6d1d83be58810d8f14428293a40a01.jpg

Edited by DabDeity710

I'm itching for a good new shooter with at least a bit of story. I've sunk a ton of hours into the Borderlands franchise, and I'd love a new game in that series that isn't Tales. DOOM also grabbed me and devoured my thoughts, it was a blast from start to finish. While I'd love a followup of some kind, at least Doom: VFR releases at the end of the year, and I happen to have a Vive...

• 2 weeks later...