Whee

Mujklob

I prefer the whiter one I have as my default on Myspace. =P

For anyone who happens to be looking and is not me or Muj: this was in front of his house before we left for his graduation ceremony. That's a street behind us, not a river. Someone called us twins while we were walking to the church where the ceremony would take place. =P

And in case it's not enough said/enough shown, we're totally a couple. Who met through FM. That's right. Most good I ever got out of this place. =P

I prefer the whiter one I have as my default on Myspace. =P

For anyone who happens to be looking and is not me or Muj: this was in front of his house before we left for his graduation ceremony. That's a street behind us, not a river. Someone called us twins while we were walking to the church where the ceremony would take place. =P

And in case it's not enough said/enough shown, we're totally a couple. Who met through FM. That's right. Most good I ever got out of this place. =P

LOL..

nice pic.. I didn't know you ever met in real life, congrats. ^_^

Well, we never really talked to anyone about it. =P I think one of us may have said something to Shinji. Maybe. It's been a while since I've talked to him. I'm pretty sure Sora14 may have heard something about it from me on Myspace, if she paid attention. Right now we're working out the details about being able to see me while I'm at tech school. =P Ah, well. Just goes to show not all Internet relationships have to fail, or be comprised of morbidly obese couples. =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...