Sign in to follow this  
idl12

Idl's animations.

Believe it or not, for a good while I've messed around with anime studio quite frequently,(and failed even more frequently) however, the times when I fail a little less than usual I'll post it here.. so yeah, feel free to say words and stuff about it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jryL4AdH6s&feature=channel_v%E2%80%8Bideo_title

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGqC7HuZRFA&feature=channel_video_title

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Thanks Kappuchu and @Koby Yeah lol Red's crotch didn't have a very good transition from paper to the software.

added another short test to the first post, nothing much, just showing my attempt at body turns, something which can be pretty hard to figure out how to achieve in Anime Studio, came out better than I thought it would. Thanks for the comments btw, they make my genitals feel ever so large and without large genitals, nothing is possible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KillThad
      Does anybody remember this lost show called "Doodle"? This was an educational show that used to air in 1999 on northeastern PBS stations. I ask because I was trying to find some footage for a video, only to find out this show seems to have fallen completely off the face of the earth. All I could find was a handful of screenshots and the website (which is still up!) No-one I know seems to remember it except for my mother, who was the one who brought it up in the first place. There's not even an article on the LMW, that's how obscure it is.

If anyone knows anything about this, let me know. Is this lost or am I just not looking deep enough?

• By Jenny Wola
      Hello Friends, I've watched recently a new cartoon super heroes series,  A sneak peek into the upcoming adventures of three friends who, armed with superhuman strengths and Sumo + Samurai training, fight off the villains from this world and beyond. Watch and share if you like...

Watch A New Super Heroes Cartoon Series
    • By kuulaznguy
      was watching adventure time, and it got me drawing
      so here's my take on adventure time

• By idl12
      Well since this is becoming so popular might as well post my amateur attempts at art*just refering to myself by the way)

that's all for now, don't know when I'll update though.

I don't think this is fanart since it isn't really based of off anything
    • By Nero D. Ace
      this is one of my drawings. i'm gonna upload more later when i finish up on the detailing.
      it's not much right now, but i'm gonna try to make my style better with every attempt.