NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
gamer33x

Favortie British TV Show

I was just wondering what other peoples favorites TV shows were from Britain. Mine are Doctor Who and Misfits. I love the story for Doctor Who and for Misfits I like the dark humor. So what are yours.

I actually enjoy a lot of British TV shows. Such as Torchwood, Doctor Who, and Primeval.

Dead Set was an alright mini-series. I plan to eventually watch Jekyll and Ultraviolet as well as The Sarah Jane Adventures and The Shadow Line.

Doctor Who is too classic to be ranked below #1 for me. I watch a few others too, but wouldn't consider them favorites per se.

Damn, I can't wait for the second half of the new Doctor Who season.

Being British i like quite a few shows :P

Top Gear, Misfits, Hustle, I.T. Crowd, Peep Show to name a few favs

King Raz I, i see your a Brummie. Only 30 mins away from Leicester. Good to see a fellow Anime fan from the Midlands!

Jeremy Kyle (not) i like top gear, peep show, only fools and horses and occasionally celebrity juice.

Good to see a fellow Anime fan from the Midlands!

and now you see another im from just outside Kidderminster

Jeremy Kyle (not) i like top gear, peep show, only fools and horses and occasionally celebrity juice.

and now you see another im from just outside Kidderminster

Good to see that there are a few of us knockin about!

Top Gear and Dr. Who would be my favs, but I've been getting into the Outcast series that's been airing on Sat.

It's only 8 eps long which kind of sucks. I was hoping it would last until sept when Terra Nova starts on Fox. Knowing how Fox is with scifi it will only be 8 eps as well, unless it really sucks. That concludes the Fox hate rant portion of this post.