Back from a long downtime....

Koby

You can talk to them about getting bigger. I will ask Gary right now. But I'm sure it can be worked out.

What all do you need?

~Crystal

At least 5GB diskspace, 70GB bandwidth, usage of at least 3 domain addons, about 20 ftp accounts, and about 20 mysql databases.

I wont be using all the bandwidth and space atm.. but with the next big update (which I've been working on for over a year offline).. it will take up a lot more space and bandwidth because its going to contain tons of images, downloads, etc.. and other media.

Sorry for the double post but:

Hey there Crystal Shards,

I am able to negotiate something, and something that I was going to add to The Freezing was customised packages that any client is able to ask for. The only downside to this is that it isn't necessarily free. All customised packages will have a price, and this price will not be high so there is nothing to worry about. I will still try and keep everything cheap to further promote the fact that The Freezing is a free hosting service.

That is indeed very disappointing and it's a wonder why various hosting services get business in the first place; some are just extremely bad...

If you can, please forward this particular message to him. If he accepts the custom package then I will speak to him directly. Thanks very much for helping both Koby and myself out Crystal, I appreciate it greatly.

~ Gary G

If all else fails, go for BlueHost. Honestly? It's like 160 for two years, unlimited pretty much everything.

~Crystal