skate.101

No Anime....

what would you do if you wouldn't be able to do anime for a month ???

my answer 28773-8X89WOF.gif

and those who would say one month is nothing then remember the reason why I always had the best grades at school.....

Here was a very inappropriate image.

Edited by Emotional Outlet
Hi.

Well when I'm at school I'm busy enough that I only really watch anime on the weekends; so I guess a month wouldn't be too hard. Course the summer is a different story...

Meh I guess I could do it, not something I want to attempt though :)

I have more then plenty to of things to do... so I could survive, but like everyone else I don't want to ever have to attempt.

I honestly haven't been watching that much lately and have enjoyed live-action shows like Game of Thrones and Spartacus more than most anime so wouldn't make much difference here either.

I have sometimes gone months without anime while playing games instead. Sometimes, I more interested in playing games and don't watch anime, while others I am more interested in watching anime and don't play games. Sometimes I even read manga instead of either.

My time watching things on my computer gets split between Syfy shows and Anime. Would it be hard to give it up for a month? Probably a little hard. But I am sure I could find some other things to watch in the meantime. I haven't seen the Star Trek series' yet so I guess my time could go toward watching all those. xD