No Anime....

skate.101

what would you do if you wouldn't be able to do anime for a month ???

my answer 28773-8X89WOF.gif

and those who would say one month is nothing then remember the reason why I always had the best grades at school.....

Here was a very inappropriate image.

Same condition here buddy. If I go without anime for even a week my grades will drop. I was in the top of my class (never became first, second position was the best I could achieve), because of the hot chicks in anime. I would say to myself "If I can score something good this term then I will allow myself to watch "this" anime with all the hot chicks in it or else I will not see it". And since I could never bring myself to abandon my precious animes I studied hard and became second or third in the class. It's just like what says in your sig, Anime is my anti drug too you know. If it wasn't for it I would've turned into a delinquent long ago.

P.S :ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE IMAGE IN THE SPOILER.

Edited by Emotional Outlet
Hi.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, that occurs for me to often. When I get busy with school I have to set anime aside. Although when that happens it is usually because I am extremely bust, if it happened for other reasons and I had to choose to do something in its place I would say I would read a book.

Edited by Reptoholic