suyash_shetty

which anime has the best dub?

I think Cowboy Bebop was the first good one.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

FMA was dubbed really good, also Death Note and Soul Eater. The voices go very well with the character's personalities.

Well who doesn't like Vic's voice as Edward spazing!:hungry::dhh:

I say Beck had great dubbing. The stuck to the original Japanese script, translated it perfectly, and at moment's between the English Version (Cause the original Japanese Version was bi-lingual, featuring English and Japanese) where another language is espoused to transfer to another, they cleverly cover it up with snazzy lines that are really well thought out. All in all it's a good anime in both English dub and Japanese dub and I recommend all you fellow Otakus to go see it, especially if you like really fuckin' good music. : ]

I don't know I didn't really like Bleach dubs they were alright, but not great. I liked the Naruto dubs better than subs though. One Piece I've only seen in dub and I like it xD.

Full Metal Alchemist was a pretty good dub along with Bleach and Soul Eater.

The worst dubs in my opinion were Vampire Knight and Clannad which were terrible D:

If anybody's seen Durarara!!!, I feel it's a pretty good dub. It might be my obsession with Steve Blum and Johnny Yong Bosch, but since they're both a part of it, I feel the dub's 10 times better than it would be without them.

The original Mobile Suit Gundam has a very faithful dub. The American actors sound very much like the Japanese ones, despite 30 years of difference between them. I'm able to watch it in Japanese or English (including later series like ZZ Gundam which were never dubbed as of yet) and feel like I'm listening to the same actor.

haruhi suzumiya and full metal alchemist in my mind are awesome dubs. Plus, code geass (JYB is a great Lelouch) really shows off the standard of english dubs. Not that I've finished, but Crispin freeman's hellsing dub was amazing...

Haruhi was about as good of a dub as you can get, other than them dubbing the singing portion.. =/