NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
suyash_shetty

anime with the best soundtrack?

when it comes to anime soundtrack (both the openings and endings as well as background music), these animes has the best ever in my opinion :-

Fairy Tail

One Piece

Naruto

FMAB

Detective Conan

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

I absolutely adore The Tatami Galaxy's OST, it's something I'll never get sick of. Recently I've been falling in love with the Penguindrum OST too though.

All of the above are awsome! Naruto, Bleach and Highschool of the Dead are my Favorites out of all those.

Darker than Black , Black Lagoon, Big Windup! and The Familiar of a Zero I also enjoy listening too.

Edited by wyattearp23

Some people are probably going to hate me for this and possibly accuse me of being un-authentic, but I liked the sound track of the original English dub of Initial D. The one by tokyopop and DJ Milky. It totally fit the theme of car racers. The japanese soundtrack just sucks. It sounds like eurotrash music, which just does NOT fit the whole 'racer vibe'.

Vampire Knight

.hack//SIGN

Tsubasa:  Reservoir Chronicles

I love a lot of music but these three are what I remember the most so they were the most impressionable.

Although Cowboy Bebop is very, very good, the one of Samurai Champloo tops it all off. In my opinion THE best of all time. I listen to it all the time on its own, but it also works perfectly within the series itself.

Although Cowboy Bebop is very, very good, the one of Samurai Champloo tops it all off. In my opinion THE best of all time. I listen to it all the time on its own, but it also works perfectly within the series itself.

I would say the same, except the other way around. I like the soundtracks of Samurai Champloo and Ghost in the Shell, but the absolute best, both to listen to on its own and in its ability to give the anime an extra dimension, is the soundtrack of Cowboy Bebop. Other works by Yoko Kanno are pretty good, too.

Limiting myself to series where I actually enjoy most of the soundtrack and not just particular songs, .hack// would have to be what I've listened to the most. Setting aside everything Yuki Kajiura is involved in, I would have to say FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing (original), Beck (edit: how could I forget...), and Someday's Dreamers 1+2 (Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto) also come to mind.

Edited by Moebius Strip