Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The latest Bleach chapter was a surprise with Bachs/ywach origin. I thought it could even be about the spirit king for a moment but at least we know more about the new villain. I thought his back story would not come for a while but it breaks up the fighting. Now it makes sense why he kills even his own subordinates as any deaths power him up with the souls returning the portion he lent them along with all the experience and knowledge they accumulated. So in other words SS is in big trouble if it means all the sternritters  powers will be his if they die plus he has Yamamotos bankai on top of all that. Still it is a mystery why Bach was born death, blind and mute. Could it have something to do with the spirit king maybe?. Just to let people know I started reading the manga from when Aizen started owning everyone until current chapters plus I started watching the anime and reading from the beginning six months ago. Up to episode 120.

Looks like things are getting interesting in this week's chapter. Rukia faces off against the guy who took her brother's Bankai. I'm rooting for her to beat As Nodt, though it'd also be kinda badass (or not so surprising) for Byakuya to show up and get some revenge. I found it funny the guy tailing Renji did so even when he was asleep. 

Update: here's something I also came across this morning: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-29/bleach-genryusai-voice-actor-masaaki-tsukada-passes-away

Edited by Predaking-117

Well it was an impressive showcase from Rukia and this was just her shikai. So now we have absolute zero, the coldest state were even molecules stop moving. The weakness to the power is she only has four seconds to defeat her enemy. So she kills herself to not be overcome by the fear even though she can still think but  in actual fact is not alive being a shinigami. If she has a bankai then who knows what that will be like. I really hope As Nodt is not finished as that was just too easy and quick and i still think Byakuya should have his rematch with Nodt. If he is finished then i will be disappointed.

It was predictable but i wanted a revenge rematch as i call it between byakuya and as Nodt. I do like Nodts Vollstandig transformaion as he looks even creepier now and he only has to look at you to spread his fear ability. I know it is overused in shounen and other stuff with the hero losing only to be saved by someone else showing up to continue the fight but i would rather have more of Nodt then him being finished even though it makes Rukia not look as impressive without having beaten her opponent after her power up.