Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nelzy

Bleach Manga discussion

356 posts in this topic

Anyone else get the feeling that Kubo has given up,this last arc seems well rushed

Truth is, the chapter is short. big panels too many drawings and less dialogue. For some reason i think it's a little to late in the plot to try to hint that Ishida is some sort of secret badass...

And about Kirge.,this is all i can think off.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bleach_490___the_quincy_fabulous_outfit_by_gtdbz-d4xzrfo.png

bread_7_by_theedeathmaster-d4xz0j9.jpg

miss bleach episodes....................................when will they air it again ..........thx for manga at least it keeps me updated on bleach

Bleach-520:

Woah, Unohana as 1st Kenpachi.....comes as a real surprise! Even though, the chapter was without any action it was still really good......now Kenpachi's gonna powerup biiiiiiiiiiiiiig time! Will love to see his shikai and bankai :P

And why is Soul king interested in Ichigo? Is he gay? O_o

I think it might be something about giving up his seat to Ichigo O_o

Overall 8.5/10 for this week's chapter

I kind of expected it actually, well I expected her to be really strong..since kubo mentioned he would show her bankai in the final arc I assumed it was something powerful, so being the first kenpachi might prove my thoughts accurate.

I wasn't expecting to find out that Unohana was the first Kenpachi. Also in before Ichigo gets quincy powers because this:

f011.jpg

After reading 521 Hikifune has two forms Fat and Slim,plus all RG members made some big invention in the past,that's how soul king took a liking to them and have them become his Guards. Another thing is, Unohana will be training Kenpachi. etc. etc.

This chapter wasn't much. It was more of a fan service kind of chapter. Next we will get too see repaired swords of ichigo and folks...hmmm

any new episodes of bleach

This thread is for discussing the manga of Bleach, not the anime. And I doubt that there is going to be new episodes of Bleach for a long time, if ever.

1 person likes this

Bleach 524

Short chapter,compare to last week, and I'm sad at cliffhanger also I hope neither die

I'm kinda disappointed how long and short they made the kampachi section they did not really show of yachiru unohana's bankia much it was bit hard to understand from the manga and they delayed it by a week =-(

I really have no idea what happen to kenpachi melting and stuff. And that was also ,one the shortest time for bankai use so far.

Ichigos face when he failed was class so now back to basics XD that clearly means more isheen isheda senior and urahara awesomeness  to come XD76086f637a3460_full.jpg

Plus we will know if Ryuuken is Ichigo uncle hopefully :rolleyes:

For some reason I think Ichigo training will come first before explaining

haha lol soo true but it seems the explanation and the training will come at the same time OMFG that would mean that uryu would be his cousin lol

oh btw why am a crusader X

Edited by cypherthegreat

oh btw why am a crusader X

It changes according to post count.

As for Ch 28 Masaki was able to take out a creature that a captain level Isshin couldn't ,Yet somehow she was taken out by Grand Fisher. . .? OK!

hmm its getting interesting Spoiler dont read this bit you have been warned lol hmm i think thats ichigos hollow (WHITE)_ soo i think his mum absorbs it when she gets hit or it come back later when she is pregnant and ichigo get infected lol

Bleach 534

Kisuke always show up at the right time to rescue. I'm sure he knows Aizen is the cause of this incident too

1 person likes this