Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

Freaking love this chapter

I can definitely see mayuri having made some sort of counter measure for toshiro though.

Sick chapter, bleach proving once again it's the best out of the big 3.

How so??

Probably the simple fact that Mayuri(and probably even Urahara) have a counter measure for every significant Gotei 13 member.

I hope zombie Hitsugaya doesn't get fodderized. I at least wanna see some action. I liked Bambi before she got zombified.

I can definitely see mayuri having made some sort of counter measure for toshiro though.

How so??

Probably the simple fact that Mayuri(and probably even Urahara) have a counter measure for every significant Gotei 13 member.

I hope zombie Hitsugaya doesn't get fodderized. I at least wanna see some action. I liked Bambi before she got zombified.

No. I meant how exactly did bleach proved best out of big 3.

If it's the so called best... how come it's not even one of the big 3?

Bleach was #15 in sales last year.

Source: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/top-selling-manga-in-2013/

Lets ignore the rest and just talk about the Shounen series:

One Piece out sold Bleach by more than 9x.

Naruto out sold Bleach nearly 3x.

Hunter x Hunter out sold Bleach by over 2x.

Fairy Tail out sold Bleach by almost 2x.

Gintama out sold Bleach.

Toriko out sold Bleach.

Except bleach all were airing anime.

Are u saying without anime bleach can't stay in the top line-up, in-spite of running a long manga?!

As if the anime has anything to do with the manga sales... but if you must know; the anime viewership had almost died off. That was a big reason why they ended the anime instead of continuing down the road of filler oblivion. The anime was extremely unpopular in Japan towards the end.

Anime does impact the series for better or for worse in this case it affected Bleach negatively.

with dropped anime series it will be a fresh start for bleach.

The only way Bleach would get a fresh start was if Tite Kubo died, someone with some actual skill in story telling took over and poured Bleach all over the current manga.

Wasn't zombie's definition being able to move after death? He isn't dead, so how does one classify him as zombie?

Well definitions in shounen don't really mean anything.

After all, since when did ninja mean wear orange jump suits and announce you're there?

Or Shinigami/Death God/Soul Reaper/Grim Reapers being spiritually human who fight using weapons that're alive.

Seems Zombie is the term being used in the manga in this case. I believe it's because they have no mind of their own. They're being controlled.

• Like 1

Wasn't zombie's definition being able to move after death? He isn't dead, so how does one classify him as zombie?

After all, since when did ninja mean wear orange jump suits and announce you're there?

Or Shinigami/Death God/Soul Reaper/Grim Reapers being spiritually human who fight using weapons that're alive.

Seems Zombie is the term being used in the manga in this case. I believe it's because they have no mind of their own. They're being controlled.

They should use the word 'Puppet' instead of zombie.

They should use the word 'Puppet' instead of zombie.

True but you could probably blame Giselle as that's probably how she names her/it technique.