Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

Wtf. Ichigo told her to avoid that attack.........  -____-  

Then Renji and Shinji became a thing of the past.

It's because he has sympathy for female fighters just like zoro, luffy and sanji from one piece and to be honest most other main characters from shounen series lol

they would be on there way soon i assume lol

Edited by reptil3

I'm just going to ask what everyone's thinking. When is Grimmjow coming back?!

Whenever Kubo decides it's 'a good moment' to bring moment. Whenever that is...

Meanwhile, it seems even Ichigo would've been overwhelmed by those 8 Sternritter. Luckily, backup for Carrot-top has arrived. Among them are the Kuchiki siblings, Renji, Yumichika, & Ikkaku. Unless I missed someone...

Does anyone actually give a damn about what happens in this series anymore? Didn't think so.

I care a lot more about this series than naruto, this arc has been really solid unlike another big 3 companion it hasn't had any ass pull's or plotholes for ages.. The only thing that's been a bit off is the pacing lately.

Ishida's left, Ywhach is at the Royal Palace by the end of it; Ichigo has some typical friend talk with his friends or... whatever. And Renji arguing with Bazz-B about hairstyles and/or eyebrows. Ah well. But I done wonder what's with the outfits Chad & Orihime are wearing.

Especially Orihime's outfit right??

Wow. This week's chapter was... weird. Just when I was excited to see the Royal Guard retaliate against Yhwach, we cut back to the fights in SS. Or rather, Ikkaku & Yumichika doing...something. So, Bambietta is now a zombie under the control of that supposed cross-dressing Quincy who uses their blood as a weapon. Ugh...

Wow, we got this week's chapter early. Not that I'm complaining. Oh, we see Yoruichi again! Huh. And it was Chad that brought Ichigo's attention to Orihime's outfit. I was wondering who'd bring it up. And now, Kurotsuchi's... in a new freaking... suit. Whatever the hell that is, sunflower...goddammit I dunno where to start with that, nevermind that ugly Quincy from last week that turned Bambietta into zombie.

"To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own."

For...some reason, I felt obliged to use that quote from Pacific Rim. But in this case, Mayuri had zombie (sorta) Arrancar fight that cross-dressing Quincy's zombie Shinigami + Bambietta. So, we see Charlotte, Circcui, Luppi, and Dordonni (did I spell any of those names right?) are back. Kinda. Wonder how messy this'll be...