mando_22

Favorite Anime Military Character

In a lot of Anime the military is a central theme or very important to the story. With many of the main characters being soldiers or somehow related to it.

So from Rau Le Creuset of ZAFT to Col. Roy Mustang of Amestris, who's you favorite anime military Character?

Definitely Roy Mustang for me. His personality is just perfect, and his voice... I love him so much ^_^

My second favourite would be Sousuke Sagara. He manages to be both kick ass and hilarious at the same time.

Roy Mustang lol right of the bat. Rau Le Creuset, i don't even like him.. He was a bit weird. I felt sorry for him at the end though, cause he was trying to change his destiny of a clone and see it trhough the end or something.

The best military people are those who dont take their roles seriously until it is really needed. Some good examples of my personal favourites are Batou from GitS and Kurtz Webber from FMP

wow....a lot of originality in this thread....*sighs*

My fave is definitely Treize Kushrenada from Gundam Wing, who is also one of my favourite overall characters of all time. I did like Rau and his many counterparts, but the recycling of Char does get annoying.

I like Welkin Gunther and his CO from Valkyria Chronicles, epic military anime with some of the best character development ever imo.

Another close is Captain Cisca Kanzaki (Starship Operators) as he is an all rounder, not wholly over zealous and definitely human (as in he sweats under pressure unlike many Anime military COs) and is proud to be an officer. He is complimented perfectly with Sinon as well, differing to her like a good CO would do.