What's your favorite fight scene

Bryzadude

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one. I tend to like battles that are overflowing with emotion as well as incredible animation, strategies, and fight sequences. So I'd have to go with Naruto's showdown against Pain and his fight with Sasuke at the Valley of the End. Mustang's heated fight against Envy was good too...though it's probably not really considered a battle.

Who doesnt like that.

True. Good point. But I don't know...maybe some people like to see how bad-ass the characters are who are fighting and what powers they have over say elements like "strategy" and "emotion".(exp: Shikamaru/Hidan's fight which is more strategy and thinking ahead of your opponent than say Ichigo/Ulquiorra's battles which were more around who has more power/strength). Possibly... Although, it's not that you can't like both or have both present in a battle.

• 7 months later...

very very difficult one there..... probably the vicious vs spike in cowboy bebop cause it was a brilliant finale and probably the final fight between trieze and shen long in gundam wing. there are many others but I couldn't remember them off the top of my head even if i tried...

PS. if the mustang vs lust counts then that one too, from fmab....brutal...

• 3 weeks later...