Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadman Wonderland had a very unsatisfying ending.

What do you expect from something left open to give way to a season 2 later down the road? I'm glad it ended the way it did over having an anime original ending because it means they'll most likely come back to it.

What do you expect from something left open to give way to a season 2 later down the road? I'm glad it ended the way it did over having an anime original ending because it means they'll most likely come back to it.

I just meant that I felt that it wasn't satisfying because ..

I didn't think that Ganta would stay, seeing as he was totally set up and was desperate to get out , but in the end he seemed to quickly become strong and willing to help his friends I just didn't find this very believable :/ by the way I didn't know there was going to be a second season

:P so yeah looking forward to that hope they make it interesting.

I'm probably one of the few who think so, but I really disliked the ending to "Death Note". The anime as a whole is incredible, but the ending just seemed cut-off to me. Though I believe Light got what was deserved, the last 15 or so episodes of the anime just lost it's previous level of intelligence and cleverness that was present in the first season. And the ending left so many "what happened now" questions.

Ehhh... Unfortunatly i'm gonna have to say I wasn't really satisfied with how Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ended... I mean I knew HOW it was gonna end but, to me it just seemed like they made Ed look terrible as an alchemist in the end... Everyone else got to display how great their alchemy was while he, who suppose to be the main character died out IMO... Great series none the less, but I think I prefer the 1st Fullmetal series to brotherhood...

Sorry wasn't the worst ending i've seen just gave an opinion...

The ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion. Obviously, End of Evangelion made up for the flashing text and crap, but—by my own personal opinion—I still didn't like it.

Big O had a very rushed ending, and Claymore dragged on towards the end and had a crappy conclusion... There are more, but I can't name any off the top of my head now.

Still, I can't call any of these the, "worst" endings. Just the worst I've seen.

The ending to Neon Genesis Evangelion. Obviously, End of Evangelion made up for the flashing text and crap, but—by my own personal opinion—I still didn't like it.

Big O had a very rushed ending, and Claymore dragged on towards the end and had a crappy conclusion... There are more, but I can't name any off the top of my head now.

Still, I can't call any of these the, "worst" endings. Just the worst I've seen.

I thought the same at first.

But, if you're really willing to spend the time re-watching it, as well as take to the Internet and read up on a lot of the easy-to-miss things in the Evangelion series, it actually isn't too bad of an ending. Even the End Of Evangelion's ending was pretty good if you take the time to try and figure it out (with a lot of help from peeps on the Net).

A few come to mind most of them finished with endings alternate to the mangas that were not finished and generally things were left open or sucked.

Berserk, could had been so much more if it stuck to the manga, though I hear they are attempting to fix that.

GTO, sad it didn't continue on with the rest of what the manga covered.

12 Kingdoms just cause I wanted more.

I can think of a million others, but I'd rather not. It hurts too much.

i didnt like deathnotes ending T_T im not going to spoil it for anyone thats watching/reading it still but i hated the ending

I'm the opposite here. I loved that ending, but then again I like that sort of thing.

As for endings that I don't like I guess it would have to be Requiem for the Phantom. Without trying to give it away, I can't say much. Not that I don't like the ending itself just that I find it unlikely to happen given the rest of the series.