Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berserk... (if you don't continue it into the manga), I mean, come on... it ends with all his friends being killed, him loosing an eye and an arm, and being forced to watch his love get raped by a demon that used to be his best friend...

Soul Eater had a pretty bad ending too, not really bad... just... lame.

Yu Yu Hakusho kinda had a bad ending too... it ended with Yusuke getting knocked out, way prior to the final fight of the tournament, and we don't even get to see any of the fights afterwards. It was like the writer said, "how can I end this now?... Knock the main character out and then just flash forward to the end of the tournament! Genius!

And Deathnote... Light went out like such a bitch... It was humiliating.

Kenshin although not a bad ending I would have like to see hime stay with Kaoru instead of wondering off.

Watch Samurai X reflections.

Berserk... (if you don't continue it into the manga), I mean, come on... it ends with all his friends being killed, him loosing an eye and an arm, and being forced to watch his love get raped by a demon that used to be his best friend...

Seems like a pretty good ending to me. I am now obligated to watch it.

I wasn't too fond of Phantom of the Requiem

It was terrible how it would just get good then a bomb would go off and screw everything up. My favorite character (Cal) supposedly dies, you find out she lives and gets converted to the other side, she gets killed then the main protagonist and his accomplice gets killed as the conclusion of the anime.

At that point i asked myself 'WTF??? Did i really waste all that time watching that anime?'

• 3 months later...

Just finished reading a thread about what anime has the best ending.Most people seemed to put Cowboy Bebop,Code Geass or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood etc.However,one person put an answer that really suprised me.That answer was Neon Genesis Evangelion.Having watched that anime and The End Of Evangelion,I am very inclined to disagree.

Which brings me to the purpose of this thread.What anime do you think has the worst ending?

Evangalion (EITHER ending). Seriously, I torture friends by forcing them to watch that whiny little git right thru till the bitter end ("I just can't take it any more!!") ... then force them to watch both endings. For some odd reason I've had friends stop talking to me for over a month for it <evil laugh>

Code Geass ... sorry, way to God Emperor of Dune like for me

ok this is going to sound a little weird but I'm gonna have to say DBGT and not because it had a crappy ending but because when it ended you knew that it would never continue again:sad: and this left me in a depressed mood for about two weeks:hguit5: