Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'm the only one here who thought Gurren Lagann's ending was perfect as it was Xp sad ending where almost everyone dies just wins in my opinion(take note Naruto)

Anyway, I really thought darker than black could have ended better, the entire series was just amazing, I almost consider it equal to gurren lagann and while the ending was pretty sad and overall a good one, it's just really hard to consider it as the ending. I mean there are too many things left unanswered, it desperately needs a season 3 hell , Hei's such an awesome character I wouldn't mind watching an entire season of him just making groceries or something.

And believe it or not, I never really liked the ending for the original Full metal alchemist, it was good, but it just didn't seem right, Brotherhood came along and fixed that though.

Other than these two, it's just the obvious ones like Soul Eater, D Gray man and Trinity Blood.

fullmetal alchemist never had a proper ending but the movie FullMetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala did end the whole thing very nicely:greedy:

I really hate series that just sort of end without the actual story ending, too. Like Zipang or Battle Angel Alita, but I'm guessing that's dfferent than the OP had in mind.

I can't agree with you more. I hate when a series ends just out of nowhere and doesn't even bother giving you a half decent end. Its pretty much the one thing I hate about some series like Tokko and Welcome to the NHK. You watch the series for hours and you don't even get a half decent ending, its like they panned for 1 more episode but then said lets not to air it. I wish that some animes followed the manga towards the end of the series run like School Rumble should have done.

Isn't it kind of obvious? Even without the word of god saying so, it looked like a pretty standard passig of the torch to me. So they could conceivably continue the series if they wanted with Zero being played by Suzaku. No that I'd put it past them to do what they did for the second season by basically side-stepping the end of the previous season and hitting the reset button.

I have to 2nd school rumble, never read the manga as I don't read comix, japanese or otherwise (in comparison to the books I normally read, manga just doesn't satisfy), but school rumble is my favorite series and them canceling the 3rd season and throwing 2 crappy episodes to rush everything in a way that sucked and made no sense irritates me to no end....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blassreiter

this anime was a total mess especially at the end when the main and sub characters were post to be dead, where all of a sudden they show up as a holographic projection but its not them or is it. well it didnt mean any sense. they should of let them died as if gone forever, byebye, rather than showing them up.

Trinity Blood

this ending was a screw up. every episodes was A ok but the ending just gave it a crash and questions just goes all over your head making you to wish that you never saw the ending.

• 2 weeks later...