Anime with the worst ending.

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First: Why do ppl think that FMA Brotherhood had a bad ending I thought that it was great! (it followed the manga pretty well too!)

Second: When I finished the Aizen fight in the manga and Ichigo lost his powers I thought that was the end of Bleach initially and that seemed like a really bad ending but thankfully it wasn't.

Third: Soul Eater (great series, bad ending).

Because it was the generic cliched unoriginal typical shounen-style ending that we've seen a hundred times.

I don't think that being cliched makes makes it necessarily bad in its own right though.

For example, if it was the first anime that you had ever watched, would the ending still seem cliched and unoriginal? If so then fair enough it is a bad ending, however, if not then maybe the reason you didn't like it is because you have watched so many different animes that it would take something as original as Death Note to pique your interest?

P.S. Since my tone is not made apparent from text based input I would like to clarify that I am not being confrontational in any way I am just curious as to why ppl didn't like FMAB's ending :)