Sign in to follow this  
samuto1993

AMVs

edit each of the youtube links so that only the last part is left (for the first one will be q2n9HLmlUJU and so on) and the videos will work

edit each of the youtube links so that only the last part is left (for the first one will be q2n9HLmlUJU and so on) and the videos will work

I modified the links! Thank you =)

wow, some of these are pretty damn good. you should enter our contest sometimes.

Thank you :DD can i use one of these amvs in your contest? or i have to do a new amv for each contest? ^^

Wow, those are some really great amvs! And you can enter the contest with one of them, just have to make sure it is fitting to the theme. Like, at the moment the theme is love, and i've seen cool amvs there that would fit it.

Edit: *shakes fist at iki* >.>

that's the contest thread - http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=18188

This week's theme is "Love" and you can use any AMV as long as it hasn't been entered in a Kametsu AMV contest before.

Ok, i understand :)) Thank you ^^

Wow, those are some really great amvs! And you can enter the contest with one of them, just have to make sure it is fitting to the theme. Like, at the moment the theme is love, and i've seen cool amvs there that would fit it.

Edit: *shakes fist at iki* >.>

Thank youu *W* do you really think that one of my amvs can fit the theme? XD maybe "i'll never forget" and "smile" :ewhz:

Yeah, i will never forget would definitely fit the theme, i loved it the most in any case, maybe cuz i am a sucker for clannad lol.

Yeah, i will never forget would definitely fit the theme, i loved it the most in any case, maybe cuz i am a sucker for clannad lol.

XDDD Okkey, i'll join with this amv :dhh: thank you =]