Sign in to follow this  
Lenalee33

What Online Free Games do You Play?

So I noticed that there wasn't a thread for free online games, or there wasn't one that I saw. So my question what free online games do you play?

Personally I've played Fiesta Online, some mini-games, and Perfect World International.

i have played so many its crazy... but the ones i have liked are APB, Loong, and Legue of Legends... ive been wanting to try perfect world but i just havent gotten around to it

Ya, been playing League of Legends for a while now.

Fairly balanced, none of the character's are so over powered that they don't have weaknesses that expose them to other char's. Merely a matter of luck on who opposes you. After that, it's skill in team play, pvp (solo and team) and good item selection. Game mechanics take intro account your own win/loss ratio and tries its best to match you with equal teams. Note: TRIES lol :P

Mabinogi (hard to understand at first, but worth the effort) and Eden eternal... but I haven't played Eden Eternal since the closed beta, so I don't know if its still as awesome.

I played runescape for a bit stopped when i forgot my password and didn't bother after that lol

Utopia I played for quite a long time but I couldn't log on twice a day to keep up because of school

I tried umm some Treasure game dun remember what it was called but it required u to pay if u wanted to advance further in the game or more time either or and i dun have either.

Utopia was a lot of fun though I still think about going back and playing but I remember how limited I am in time.