NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Diablo

Most Violent Game

how about the old splatter house games 1,2,and 3 I haven't played the new one because it looked corny but I looks like alot of blood.

The original mortal combat that had a code to enable the blood(title screen A,B,A,C,A,B,B) still not sure if I'll ever forget that code.

Gelerians, hands down. I only played like 5 minutes and it was just gore and destruction. plus if you used too much of the main characters powers you die badly to. that's why i only played 5 minutes. not a game for a 17 yr who doesn't like gore.

Wu Tang - Taste the Pain on psx. I was ten years old when I first played it and my parents prohibited me to play ...

I also tried Thrill Kill on psx . A game from Activision that was not actually released due to its violence...

currently, id say mk9 for its pure gore factor... thrill kill comes to mind as a secondary though, followed by postal2 (who doesnt want to set someone on fire and urinate on em to extinguish them)