What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. MP3s suck because no one knows how to encode good-sounding MP3s, and so they're just about all terrible-sounding... like they're singing into a can. Compare the exact same song, from the original source to the MP3 version. If you don't hear the difference, you might want to check your hearing and be a little more careful with your hearing (ex.: turn down the radio, or you'll never hear music again).

I remember the first feature of the iPod on CNN. The guy presenting it got a bit freaked-out that his iPod somehow erased all the hundreds of songs he had on it instantly. I've heard of plenty of others with the same problem, along with the wheel breaking easily and malfunctioning. I'm not bad-mouthing iPods ... I don't have to.

I now have a 32 Gb iPad 2 which I use most of the time. I sold my iPod Touch and used the money to buy my sis a white iPod Touch of her own, and my iPhone, well I got the 4S but I really don't use it for listening to music, only texting, calling, pretty much everything except music.....hehe..