Rawkstar

What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. MP3s suck because no one knows how to encode good-sounding MP3s, and so they're just about all terrible-sounding... like they're singing into a can. Compare the exact same song, from the original source to the MP3 version. If you don't hear the difference, you might want to check your hearing and be a little more careful with your hearing (ex.: turn down the radio, or you'll never hear music again).

I remember the first feature of the iPod on CNN. The guy presenting it got a bit freaked-out that his iPod somehow erased all the hundreds of songs he had on it instantly. I've heard of plenty of others with the same problem, along with the wheel breaking easily and malfunctioning. I'm not bad-mouthing iPods ... I don't have to.

I now have a 32 Gb iPad 2 which I use most of the time. I sold my iPod Touch and used the money to buy my sis a white iPod Touch of her own, and my iPhone, well I got the 4S but I really don't use it for listening to music, only texting, calling, pretty much everything except music.....hehe..

I have the Archos 43 Internet Tablet which is basically an MP3 player. I can download stuff directly from this site and drag-and-drop. no conversions. video quality is Blu-Ray. :)

I currently own a 16gb Creative labs Zen Mx its not as good as the original zen, but it has much more storage space. I just wasn't willing to spend $250 on an ipod touch when i got mine for like $89.99 with sd expansion slot

I have an iPod Nano 8GB, to me it's great, I can sync all of my anime onto it whenever i like, my pictures, and music. It's all I need. And for me, the battery lasts for AGES, about 3 days for me.

Eu tenho um leitor de mp3 liso de 1 GB, ele pode exibir jpegs e tem jogo estereoscópico 3d, bastante avançado para 5$.

Are you trying to get attention? Lol. I personally do not have an MP3 Player considering my computer is all I need for music and the like.