Rawkstar

What MP3 Player Do You Have?

30g I-pod classic.

Its old and can't hold much a charge for more then an hour and it deleted 3,000 songs I had on it before. But it holds up and I've got 1,000 new songs on it.

i never got one...ive always just used my mobile. right now i have an 8 gig sd card in mine (mytouch 4g slide).

but even then, i don't really use it for that. my car's cd player plays mp3 cds and when im at home i listen to music from my computer. i don't really have many situations that call for headphones.

A portable cassette player, it is really awesome because everyone looks at me with WTF are you using that look. Lol just kidding, I use my phone for a MP3 player. Android FTW!!

I've got an iPod Touch 32GB (4th Gen)

Which I think is amazing, there are so many things you can do with it. My only problem is it isn't flash player enabled and you can only upload .mp4 files, since I mainly use .mkv files I have to convert them into .mp4 which wastes space.

I have a 4GB Sandisk Sansa Fuze +

I use these type of mp3 players because of the

user EQ. I can customize the EQ to make it sound the way I want it to

Instead of using the presets provided for you with other players

that do not allow you to customize your EQ to your liking.

I have a Sansa Fuze+ 8gb mp3 player. It's kind of sad that the one I had before it was better though. The one I had before was a Sansa e200 2gb. It was faster and the menu system was easier.