Rawkstar

What MP3 Player Do You Have?

all apple products are a waste of money and you should feel bad for buying them. I jsut use a generic mp3 player, ipod rip off. It does the job an ipod would but the hardware is a fraction of the price, plays videos and stuff to, records sound. Yeah pretty basic.

Just upgraded to a Zune HD 32 GB! Love it, And it plays video on my TV! Awesome!

heck yeah! I got me one when it launched, unfortunately I had to pay a wopping 300$ for it. As far as looks go, I thinks it the best looking mp3 played out there not to mention the screen is beautiful to say the least. And it does its job well(play music) although it does it even better with a zune subscription, I can pretty much listen to whatever I want even if its not on my zune.

:) I got mine refurbished for $140 on Amazon, It has all my favorite music on it and it still has room for several TV series. I didn't need to get a new docking station either. I just popped out the little fittings and it works just fine hooked up to my TV.

Ipod touch 32gig, can serf the net watch youtube, check my email put movies on it to watch on those long trips, games and i can look in on the local weather to see if i even want to go out. Oh and ya it plays mp3's :)

Right now i'm sporting and iPod Touch, it was given to me as a gift about 8 months ago or so.

I've gotta admit, having an MP3 player makes travelling a lot easier because I don't have to carry around CDs in my car anymore :D